Age of War 2 Age of War 2

i had waay too much fun

nothing satisfies me more than watching medieval knights and giant robots fight. Incredibly smooth gameplay, detailed visuals, and great music and sound. Computer opponents, especially in harder difficulties, made the gameplay interesting and sometimes were ridiculously hard to kill. But they eventually just got owned (they made the mistake of using special powers and spamming one unit type)

is it just me or does the music sound alot like something from castlecrashers?

DarkBase 3 - Phoenix Team DarkBase 3 - Phoenix Team

Welll i liked it.

I fail to see the Rpg... but it was a pretty well done game neither the less. It was kinda dumb how when you die its over for good and there is no checkpoints or saves (if im wrong, then it was my bad but it wasn't really obvious to me). The ambient music loop was probably the only thing i didn't like... it was a 12 second loop with no variety, but character call outs and the clean artwork make this game above alot of the top-down shooters you see. Its either waay too easy or waay too repetitive too be challenging, mission variety was pretty limited but helped to keep me entertained for a while since you were try to add rpg elements perhaps not make every mission shooting and have some dialog in there. Definately not bad for only 3 months of work, It takes me that long to make a shitty defense game.

Overall:
Gameplay: 7 (Nothing too new, but playable with good control)
Artwork: 8 (explosions were seriously lacking)
Effort: 10
Overall: 8.3

StarBaron - Skirmish StarBaron - Skirmish

AWESOME!!

This game is AWESOME!! its like starwars: empire at war only not gay and worse graphics. Its a nice mix of tactics and simplicity GOOD JOB!! only complaint, i kno its just a beta, but the graphics..., sound..., change the text? maybe? Other than little things like that, i only problem i found is that the deselecting was kind of annoying (i kno u click out side of all the stars!) maybe press "backspace or CTRL to deselect would be good. Keep up the good work, looking forward to final version, and sequels!!

Pandemic II Pandemic II

yay! take that world

wow, huge improvement from the first one. Got everyone except Madagascar (XD). you need a bar of dead to alive, infected to healthy cause the numbers are hard to compare some times.

Under The Radar Under The Radar

Really not that bad,

the lighting effects kind of suk the music is better than it was, nice that you actually take advice from peoples comments and do it. Fun game, needs more levels.

WhiteboardWar: ChopRaider WhiteboardWar: ChopRaider

Sweet game.

In the last level i needed to recruit my bro to gun for me while i bombed. Gameplay was awesome, refuges were retarded but added an extra objective to a shoot-em up game. I think it could have been alot better if it wasn't on a white board... if you just made it look like a real battlefield it could have added so much more. Overal sweet game.

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

some good stuff

fun game, gets HARD, REALLY HARD, LIKE THERES 2000 ZOMBIES!!!!ZOMG!!!!. Awesome game though, only maybe have it progressive hardness. Cuz easy difficulty is still really hard in 12 rounds it almost impossible. Have no idea how any non-obsessive person could possibly play on any higher difficulties, the demon zombies are FREAKEN ANNOYING!!!! I really like the new guns, base building feature, and some of the new enemies...2 thumbs up, this kept me busy for a good couple of hours.

Epsilon Epsilon

slick...

i have to say thats one of the best aniamted puzzle games i've ever played. The menu was really slick and all the animations were smooth. alot of really cool features too, nice game, i liked it. :D

Disputed Galaxy Disputed Galaxy

FREAKEN SWEET, but...

This game rocks!! Awesome that its free roaming and AI seem somewhat intelligent and even follow the same rules and aren't cheating... which is good. Only a couple complaints; everything is REALLY cheap (cost) the best weapons are only like $3000 and you get like $100 from everyone you kill, you need 801!! kills to unlock the last ships thats way too many i might have done it if the missions weren't really repetitive, and maybe if you added a story. Anywho Awesome game! hate blackholes and PLZ MAKE SEQUELS!!!!!!

Unreal Flash 2007 Unreal Flash 2007

Wow!

I'm a big fan of the unreal series and, Wow! Your game deserves the name. This flash is UNREAL. Now you just need online and this game would rock! (that or harder computers) 10/10 WOW!!!1